No landscape project will ever be complete if it does not include a gorgeous lawn. In order to accomplish this, we will first need to test your soil, and then add topsoil, sod and seed as needed. Seeding will obviously be a lengthier process, but sodding will make your yard beautiful from the first day we lay it.
There are so many great advantages that having a strong, hearty lawn will give you, many that you may not have even considered. To begin with, the nicer and thicker your grass, the better play area it will provide for your children and pets. Healthy grass also lends a lot to improved health for you and your family, including the following:
- Stress reduction – Often a lovely lawn can be the perfect setting where you can sit and relax. This will lead to less stress, not to mention that you can be proud of your lawn. This means you will not feel anxious about the appearance of your property, and you can sit back and enjoy.
- Mud and dust reduction – When your grass is healthy, less soil will be eroded from rain and wind. This means that the topsoil will stay put, and not nearly as much will end up inside your home.
- Safer water – If you have a lush lawn, it will be great at absorbing rain water, and this will allow the lawn to keep more nutrients where they belong, and you will have better water to drink and use.
- Allergy relief – The air quality is also better from healthier grass, as healthy grass produces more oxygen. It also absorbs more pollutants, like carbon dioxide. If it is weed resistant, then you will also have less weed pollen to deal with, which means less allergy issues.
- Wildlife – If your lawn quality is high, the amount of insects and worms in your yard will be higher as well. These are food for birds and other small mammals, and it will benefit every animal on up the food chain.
- Cooler summers – A nice, thick lawn will keep your land cool, so you and your family can enjoy your time in the great outdoors without suffering from heat exhaustion. Your grass may keep the area up to 30 degrees cooler than some other surfaces.
CALL US FOR AN ESTIMATE
If you are thinking about an Ottawa landscaping project for this year, consider us for a quote. We’re sure you’ll be happy with our services from start to finish. We employ only licensed trades and are fully insured.
Call 613-746-1176 now to book your free estimate for the 2014 season.