Flagstone is very popular in landscaping, thanks to its durability, flatness, and color selection. Flagstone is typically sandstone, and it is made up of feldspar and quartz. The most common colors are tan, red and blue, but there are many others available as well.
Because flagstone is flat, and is split by layers, it is convenient for many uses, such as patios, walkways and even sometimes roofing. It is also popular to use in making headstones and other types of memorials, as well as countless other structures.
Some of the advantages of using flagstone are:
- It is very attractive, and can complement the look of your home or business.
- It is resistant to weeds and roots, and does not collect water.
- It is strong and can bear a great deal of weight.
- The pavers can be easily installed, and easily removed.
- The addition of flagstone can bring your property values up.
CALL US FOR AN ESTIMATE
If you are thinking about an Ottawa Interlock project for this year, consider us for a quote. We’re sure you’ll be happy with our services from start to finish. We employ only licensed trades and are fully insured.
Call 613-746-1176 now to book your free estimate for the 2014 season.